This Moved Me!
First of all – THANK YOU! I am thrilled to have you as a guest on This Moved Me – and I cannot wait to dig into our conversation about the art of public speaking and how we can create more talks that move the world.
If you’re on this page it’s because we have time on the books. Awesome! You should already have a calendar invite with the link in it. Once you have a recording date scheduled, please do these three simple things:
1 –CLICK HERE to fill out a short form – which will help us prepare and promote the show. It shouldn’t take more than 5 minutes. Thank you!
2 – Look over the conversation FLOW so you feel prepared.
3 – Be ready with a “This Moved Me Moment” – something that has moved you recently… perhaps a song, a talk you saw, a news story, a movie, a conversation.
General This Moved Me Podcast flow:
- Chit-Chat/Sound Check – I press record and jump right in. I edit in an intro later. We will keep it casual and conversational!
- Your story as a speaker – How did you get to this point that we’re talking now?
- We’ll dig into 2 or 3 ideas that sit in the intersection between your expertise and the This Moved Me audience.
- A THIS MOVED ME Moment (will always end with this)
- Outro: THANKS!
Some tips for better sound/video:
- Turn off all beepy/noisy things on your devices!
- Do not type on the computer while we talk.
- This WILL be both an audio AND a visual recording and will be posted both as an audio feed and on our YouTube Channel. FYI! Please make sure your lighting and sound are ready!
- Most importantly – Just be yourself and have fun!
Promotion Agreement for This Moved Me:
As This Moved Me grows, this platform gives you access to motivated speakers and leaders who are doing their best to create talks and experiences that move the world – and who need your expertise and insight. Our goal is to share this show as widely as possible – so that as many people as possible hear you!
By agreeing to join me on This Moved Me, you agree to:
- Write a rating and review on Apple Podcasts – CLICK HERE to do this!
- Promote the show for one month on social channels, along with any other forums, groups, or connections that you think will benefit from the show.
- Post about the show, with a link back to your episode’s page on the BeMoved blog.
(Before your show launches, I will send out an email with the episode link, along with some social images/messages you are welcome to use and share.)
If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact Sally (sally-at-bemoved.com). Always happy to hear from you.
Let’s go create some talks that will move this world!
By participating in the This Moved Me interview, you agree to allow Sandy&Ally Productions LLC/BeMoved (S&A/BM)to record, distribute, and disseminate the show in any manner. You also agree to allow S&A/BM to retain rights to the produced media for potential future use in speeches, books, and in all other public distribution. To help promote the show, we’ll also add your email address to our weekly newsletter list. We’ve found that people want to see what we’re saying about them! Please feel free to unsubscribe if it’s not something you want to continue with. We will only be slightly hurt because we totally get it. Email overload is real. If you have any concerns about this or anything, please do not hesitate to contact us! Thank you!
“Warm. Insightful. Inspiring.
Let’s get moving.
Now is the time. Get better at speaking and start sharing your authentic voice.