Today’s show is sponsored by my NEW MEMBERSHIP experience – called Movers-U. If you want to up-level your speaking and impact – and want some support, encouragement, expert guidance and resources – Movers-U is for you. In the Movers-U Community you get monthly masterclasses, Q&A calls with me, a monthly hot-seat live coaching experience where we learn such powerful things together – along with FREE Access to some awesome mini-courses, like my new Braving Videos course (especially important in this conversation today!) – and the SASI Speaker Prep course which gives you the game-changing prep framework I use with ALL of my speakers. They are FREE with the membership, and I cannnoooottttt wait! Doors open on SATURDAY November 28th with room for 50 speakers at Founding Member Price of $29/month -BUT – if you’re ready to jump in now I’ve got a Black Friday deal between now and midnight on Black Friday where if you join at an annual membership, you get 4 months free! What?! It’s a huge deal.
On to the show!
Amanda Horvath is a video coach, course creator, hugely successful YouTuber, and entrepreneur. (Plus – Amanda is one of my speakers from the Signature Talk Studio!) She is a brilliant entrepreneur, talented video coach – and maybe the nudge you need to finally embrace video so you can grow your business (and yourself)!
(Plus – check out Amanda’s DIY Video Roadmap course that opens in just a few weeks!)
- 3 things that hold us back from stepping into video
- 3 things you can do to get started on Video:
- A fun trick to play with your delivery and find your most engaging voice
- Why you need an explainer statement (and what it is)
- Why you might need to go negative in your approach with video
- Why LinkedIn might be the place to go all in with your videos
- And Why Amanda is NOT playing on Reels!
- Please subscribe over on YouTube!
- Join Movers-U [Early-bird pricing through Nov. 28]:
- Check out Amanda’s YouTube Channel: –
- And Amanda’s course, the DIY Video Roadmap: –
- Use Ecamm for your own Livestream and recorded videos:
- Join us over in the FREE Facebook Group, Move Your Audience (where all this fun takes place!)
JOIN US OVER IN INSTA FOR SPEAKING INSPIRATION, TIPS, AND RESOURCES.